Kwahera Spears, LCSW
Hello, my name is Kay, and I am glad you are here! I am originally from New Orleans and currently work and reside in the DFW area. I am the mother of 2 beautiful girls and wife to my best friend for the last 17 years. I love what I do and love helping others achieve their goals. My approach is simple, client-centered, straightforward, compassionate therapy. We will learn about ways to better cope with past and current life difficulties during our sessions. We may laugh, cry or even sit in thoughtful silence. I hope you leave each session feeling better informed than you did when we began. Using empathy while providing support and education, I will partner with you on your journey to better mental health.
Kay specializes in adults, seniors, couples & marriage counseling, dementia disorders, personality disorders, anxiety, trauma/PTSD, and general life stresses and stressors.
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays during regular business hours.
- Virtual Appointments only at this time
- United Healthcare (PPO only)
- Private Pay therapy services
- $130 per 50-60 minute appointment
- Certified Life Coach appointments now being accepted
- Individuals $225/session
- Couples $300/session